Choose to holiday in rural Greece and you’ll find communities where time has stopped, tradition and culture survive and food takes centre-stage in people’s lives. Travel with us on a cooking holiday to Greece and we’ll take you to places where food is sustainable and home-made – the way it’s always been – where almost everyone owns a little plot of land, keeps their own hens and goats, and grows their own vegetables.
Come on a cooking holiday in Greece to discover
- Small group holidays of no more than 12 people
- Greek gastronomy, culture and the best local scenery
- Local insight beyond the scope of traditional tourists visits
- A wide range of other activities
- Book your own flights, then we will do the rest!