Private Chef Services
On Request service
Please get in touch and we will give you a quote depending on your specifications and needs
You can contact us here
- Region: We cover the areas of Chania and Rethymno as well as the entire Western Crete region.
- Season: The service is available throughout the year
- Pricing and Bookings: Contact us and we will give you a quote depending on your specifications
- Transport: We come to you, so trasportation expenses are included in the price
Included: Depending on your specific requirements and circumstances we may include the following
- Cooking Equipment
- Gas fire
- Most ingredients
- Cutlery and dinnerware sets
Not Included: Oven facilities
Mobile Cooking Workshops and Event Catering
Organising an event at home, in the office or your private garden?
Want to attend a cooking workshop on the beach?
Are you renting a private villa and want a chef to take care of your meals?
Are you a boutique hotel owner and want to set up a cooking workshop for your customers?
Organising a kids party or looking to share a Sunday meal with friends and family?
Whatever your requirements we can work round it. We can provide a chef depending on your needs, whether you would like to attend a private cooking workshop at your premises or elsewhere, or just need to cater for your guests.
Mobile Cooking Workshops
We can set up a cooking workshop anywhere. Our chef will cook along with your guests in any location; at the comfort of your own garden, home, your rented villa or on the deck of your sailing boat!
Not looking to cook along? We can still provide you with wonderful meals, freshly prepared right there in front of your guests. We will bring along fresh local ingredients and organic wine and we will design the menu round your wishes and needs.
Whether you want to cook along or simply taste a wonderful meal, you will learn the local gastronomy and get to choose your menu. We will advise you on the seasonal produce, bringing along our favourites; vegetables form the Olive Farm and fresh produce from artisan producers. Get in touch with us and we will help you organise your event
We can provide a catering service for your guests in your villa, yacht, home, garden or any outdoor event, a family gathering or a party.
Please get in touch with us and we will design a menu around your needs and wishes with produce form The Olive Farm and surrounding villages. We will cook most of the dishes at the Olive Farm and use our wood oven. We will then present the dishes, prepare the dinner table or buffet in your premises. We will set everything up and all you will have to do is wait for your guests and enjoy the food.
Check our sample menu for some inspiration…
Included: 2 cold starters/ sides, 2 warm sides, 1 main course, 1 dessert, wine and raki
Catering Sample Menu
Some options to choose from …
- The Planter’s platter – a platter to share with dips, pickles, olives, raw and grilled veggies, cheese and whatever is in season*. Served with warm pitta bread local rusks and cheese * hand picked produce from The Olive Farm
- Vegetable patties with a yoghurt, garlic and dill
- Cretan Salad with fresh organic vegetables from The Olive Farm
- Greek style tart with fresh tomato and courgettes
- Marinated vegetables with local goats cheese, Cretan wild herbs and toasted nuts
- Dolmades and stuffed courgette flowers slow baked in a clay pot in the wood oven
- Wild herbs and spinach pies
- Grilled haloumi or other local cheese with butternut squash, walnuts and herb pesto
- Roast aubergine with walnuts and herbs
- Wine Stewed Octapus
- Blanched wild greens (Stamnagathi) with freshly grated tomato
- Stuffed vegetables slow baked in the wood oven (veggie or meaty version)
- Grass fed local lamb roast with potatoes, cougettes, lemon juice, olive oil and fresh thyme
- Linguine with garlic, wine and herbs
- Baked stuffed vegetables with raisins, pine nuts and feta chees
- Mousaka the light version – with vegetables from The Olive Farm * (Can be adopted for vegan vegetarian version)
- White Grouper with a fresh oregano, lemon and extra virgin olive oil sauce
- Grass fed local lamb, slow baked in vine leafs with new potatoes
- Loukoumades – Greek doughnuts with cinnamon, honey, grape molasses or chocolate
- Halva – A traditional semolina pudding with olive oil, honey, orange and cinnamon
- Cheesecake with local cheese and Quince jelly
- Mosaic – A childhood favorite (for chocolate lovers)